7 Ways to get the most out of this book Are you overcome with overwhelming emotion brought on by stress?
This book covers the author’s personal story and how to cope with stress, anxiety, and trauma. Feelings so intense she felt guilty for her partner’s crime.
1. How to apply proven CBT techniques at home
2. How to maintain healthy mental well-being even when under pressure
3. Practical, easy to use exercises, worksheets, and methods
4. Basic self-help for early intervention
5. strategies to change thought patterns, override negative emotions and engage in healthy behavior
6. How to overcome, toxic relationships, hardships, and life’s challenges
7. Increased awareness of mental health, depression, and anxiety
All of us are overcome by unstoppable, overwhelming emotion that hits us like a moving car hits a solid wall causing unexpected and devasting effects. Life is suddenly interrupted, turned upside down, all unwelcome and unplanned. We can be overtaken by planet attacks and disbelief our world is shaken through disbelief leading to anger, fear, sadness, depression, and anxious dread of the future. Real feelings that really happen in real life. The author understands that she went through this herself and describes the problem, so you will know it is not just you, but vitally how she coped, how you can cope, and the help available to you. More importantly, you will discover the tools and processes you can apply to help you out without adding to your grief or causing further financial loss. The most important thing is for you to recover, so, like the author of this book, you too can help others.
ASIN : B09X5R8561
Publication date : April 3, 2022
Language : English
File size : 3301 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 231 pages
Lending : Enabled